cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre - non delivery

MrA4d
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 108 of 108

On March 20 I signed up to upgrade to fibre 150. Apart from the contract, I have heard nil.

therefore in a panic I contacted customer services via the BOt. After an hour I was told that the Open reach are booked for tomorrow (18thApril) being the second closest day availability. However, they confirmed that my fears 5hat no equipment had been ordered...ie router or voice adapter , as promised.

i was told to phone the delivery team...who took a further hour to confirm what I had already been told! Whilst awaiting transfer to a further department I was cut off, having waited a further 20 minutes I called back to start the process all over. After about a further 30 minutes we agreed that there was no order!

i now have to wait whilst an investigation is launched as to why it all went wrong! Apart from the 2 and a half hours I spent on the phone and online. Fortunately, I have hopefully saved Openreach a wasted journey.

my stress levels are past extremely high, [on medication for heart]? Have had to cancel all arrangements made to fit in this appointment, like my wife having to stay with friends due to any loud noises drilling etc makes.

the whole situation is a mess! 

I have been loyal to TT for a great many years and this is the way loyalty is treated?

finally, I have had to log in as a new member, because my old user name is only 4 digits long and no longer recognised, although the system still greats me with it!

107 REPLIES 107

Message 101 of 108

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry for the delay, I know it must be frustrating.

Chris

0 Likes

MrA4d
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 102 of 108

Late this afternoon I received a phone call from TT .

i now have an installation date set for 16 MAY !

thats a delay of 56 days from initial order, 28 days from the failed installation date.

I am ware that the installation is in the hands of a third party? ‘Spose this is called progress????

0 Likes

MrA4d
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 103 of 108

Having commenced this thread on Monday 17 April, I have had some dialogue with Chris from TT.

i now find that a new order was made on Thursday 20th but so far nothing else! Having read other threads I notice that this matter can be expedited, but in my case it would appear to be on a go slow!

one agent told me that my original order was cancelled .?? But I was not informed of this back over a month ago?

A close neighbour comments that his upgrade with ‘AnotherProvider’ took just under 2 weeks from order to delivery!My case has so far managed to take 36 days and still no installation date from my original receipt of contract!

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 104 of 108

Hi MrA4d,

Thanks for answering the security questions, I've sent you a PM requesting a little more information

Chris

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 105 of 108

Hi MrA4d,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details.

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 106 of 108

@MrA4d, there's always a queue for attention on the forum, and staff have to catch up on posts from the end of last week  / over the weekend first.

Sit tight, and your thread will move forward in the workflow. They are on here daytime, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

MrA4d
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 107 of 108

whopey do.....I have just been awarded 2 badges, but after 5 hours I haven’t received any help from TalkTalk!

0 Likes