cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Is voip available with fibre 150 OR NOT

blodwynblod
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

hello 

can someone say finally definitely if digital voice(VOIP) is available with fibre 150. I can only find it mentioned on a TT web page not in any terms and conditions.

thanks 

Blodwyn

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

hi thanks for that just used chat to arrange fibre 150 with digital voice , excellent talk talk agent on other end ,managed to avoid the extras it almost felt like they didn't want me to take the voip option , installation scheduled for mid january fingers crossed.

regrds

Blodwyn

Message 2 of 8

I would steer clear of ordering through My Account etc, or the TT website as it is much more likely to result in unwanted extras that you then have to contact them for to get them removed, @blodwynblod.

Try using Chat.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

thanks , getting this info out of talktalk is tricky , looks like as long as you ask for it at the time you order it's ok , but all the forms I have looked at say NO LANDLINE 

regrds

B

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

thanks for that exactly what I needed to know , still can only find reference to it on one web page it's like they don't want you to know about it , much info gets out of date very quickly now , how come I can't upgrade online is it only available on the phone past phone calls to talktalk have not always been useful

regards

Blodwyn

0 Likes

davemk39
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

voip is available with ff65, ff150, ff500 and ff900

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

Ensure that you order VOIP with the service, not later on, @blodwynblod. It's vital to do it at the same time .

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 7 of 8

Hi there ive been on fibre 150 for a few weeks now and when setting up the new contract i asked for digital voice and along with the eero 6 came a grandstream adapter that is conected to one of your ethernt ports on your set up be that one of the 4 sagem ethernet ports or an unmanned switch that allows you to expand your eero 6 for more ethernet reliant devices.

Im sure one of the staff will pick up your question at some point but from a customers perspective digital voice is available on full future fibre 150

0 Likes