cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Neighbours Conifer tree

demacca1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

The wire to the house runs through a large conifer tree in my neighbours garden. In these high winds the wire is being stretched from side to side quite aggressively. It looks like it may disconnect.

Whom do I contact?

demacca1_0-1703159134610.jpeg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

OK thanks. If you think there's a potential Health and Safety issue you can report it directly to Openreach here - Report damage, vandalism or a health & safety issue | Openreach

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Broadband is okay

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi demacca1,

Are you experiencing any problems with your broadband service?

Chris

0 Likes

demacca1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Michelle - your people disconnected the phone number when we switched from Virgin so it is just the fibre that comes from a pole the other side of the tree.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

It is TalkTalk you need to contact if it breaks, but not until then or it becomes dangerous. Openreach would do the work and might be justified in saying that it is the fault of your neighbour's tree height. However, that is just my opinion & that is between you & your neighbour.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, are you currently experiencing any issues with the voice service such as any noise on the line or is the broadband dropping connection?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes