cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

My Installation Date

Ravanelli
First Timer
Private Message
Private Message

Message 8 of 8

I have signed up to TalkTalk for Full Fibre  but was informed that due to additional external work required,  my installation will be slightly delayed. This was 2 weeks ago and I was informed by text that someone would update me today on progress. I am losing my current service via my current provider in 7 days time so with me needing connection for work ( as I work from Home) I am getting a bit worried on when this installation will happen. Can I have an update and will I have installation by 09/11/23?

XXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS XXXX

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You will need to call us and speak to the sales team to ask for a FTTC connection.  

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Can you provide a simple broadband service in the interim or do I now need to go cap in hand back to my current provider?  I'm getting disconnected next Thursday. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Ravanelli

This is the last update :

We apologize for the delay on this order, We currently have an open estimate WF7WKT6J with the Civils team raised for  installation of new ducting. The current provisional date for the Civils works is 22/11/2023. However this is not a confirmed work or completion date, once advised the work date might change based on road working/ closure restrictions placed by the Local Authority or Civils Gangs/ resource availability. Once this work is completed the order can look to progress  to step 2 internal appointment.  Please review the tracker on 24/11/2023. We are endeavouring to complete this work earlier. We will update the notes if any new information reaches us before the above review

Not good news I'm afraid

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

I have located you account via your email address , and also can see the original post before the edit.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Don't you need some information from me. Address etc so you can progress with my query?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

@Ravanelli, never display personal information on the open forum pages. 

Address details etc all belong in your community forum profile area.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings and complete as much as you can in Personal Information, or Private Notes at the end of that. SAVE CHANGES. 

Your thread is in a queue for attention and will get a response from staff during the day (Monday to Friday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes