cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No Router Or VOIP Adapter

NitaRoze
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Hi

At the moment I am on FTTC 65.

But on Tuesday ( 8am to 1pm ) 13th February, Openreach is coming to install FTTP - Fibre 150 with VOIP.

The trouble is...

I'm a little worried, as I've still Not received the required Talk Talk router or the VOIP adapter.

I phoned Talk Talk ( Loyalty Team ) about an hour ago. The first man I spoke to said they had been sent out on the 2nd of February. He seemed concerned. But said he would have to put me through to someone else. The next lady I spoke to said they were sent out on the 3rd of February. But then said I might not get them until 24 hours before Openreach arrive. she said she would keep an eye on the order on Friday and Saturday. And would phone me to let me know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. But I just didn't feel reassured. Why would two items, sent out by Yodel on the 2nd or 3rd of February still not have reached me. With the weather being so bad, it's making me even more nervous. Is there anyway someone could properly track the Router and VOIP adapter. And find out when they are likely to arrive. I didn't want to wait until Saturday to ask for help, because I know you don't work on the weekend. And then it would probably be too late.

Thanks In Advance!

Nita

Nita
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

No problem Nita, have a great weekend 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Chris,

At least I know now, it's how I'm supposed to sign in.

Thanks Again!

Nita
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Nita,

Glad to hear that you've received both devices. Regarding signing into the Community, that sounds like the normal way to sign in, it has recently changed.

Chris

Message 4 of 9

Hi Chris,

I received an email 7pm yesterday afternoon, saying my Eero 6 was on its way via Yodel. 

This morning I received both the Eero 6 and the Grandstream VOIP adapter.

Thank You For Helping Me!

Nita

PS.

Is anybody else having trouble signing into this forum?

The only way I can get in...

First I have to sign into my Talk Talk account.

Then I have to open another tab for this forum. 

I click to sign in, and then I'm automatically signed in. 

Nita

Message 5 of 9

Ni NitaRoze,

The Eero and DVA were both dispatched yesterday so you should receive them in the next day or two 🙂

Chris

Message 6 of 9
0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Hi Chris

Thank You So Much!

Nita

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi Nita,

The eero and DVA are both on order, I would expect them to be dispatched either today or tomorrow. I'll check again tomorrow

Chris