cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No WiFi Calling on Sagemcom 5464 with v202 firmware installed

aa2000
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 20

As is the case with some other posters, WiFi Calling no longer works since the installation of v202 firmware (Samsung S23+)

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19

Message 1 of 20

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 20

@Karl-TalkTalk  Yes, WiFi Calling has been restored.  Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 20

Hi

That should do it, test now.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 20

Hi

Sorry, you have 2 active routers linked to your hardware profile, I'll rollback the correct one now.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 20

@Karl-TalkTalk  Mine has not rolled back, still on version SG4K100202. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 20

Hi

Firmware has been rolled back, let me know if Wi-Fi calling is now working for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 20

Hi

Our devices team have confirmed they are going to rollback the firmware shortly.

If you do use Whatsapp, can you confirm if whatsapp calls work as expected.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 20

Thankyou.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 20

Vodafone.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 20

Hi @aa2000 

Our device manager has also asked if you can confirm what mobile Network you are using.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 11 of 20

Hi

The pic should show the Wi-Fi calling icon in the status bar - here is the icon on my phone below :

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 12 of 20

Hi

If possible, can you PM a screenshot from the phone when Wi-Fi calling is failing.  You can usually capture a screenshot by pressing the power button and volume down together.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 13 of 20

Hi

OK, I'll get this info to our Device manager so they can pull the logs from the router and see whats happening.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 14 of 20

Correct @Karl-TalkTalk 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 20

Hi

And just to confirm, you are not making calls over whatsapp.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 16 of 20

Yes @Karl-TalkTalk it is One UI version 6.1.    Not making calls via Whatsapp. 

0 Likes

Message 17 of 20

Hi

Thanks, is it also ONE UI 6.1 ?

And you are not making calls over whatsapp.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 18 of 20

@Karl-TalkTalk   Android 14.  Standard Mobile calls.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 19 of 20

Hi

Can you confirm what version of android you have, and if you are making calls over whatsapp or standard mobile calls.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes