cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No fibre broadband or phone since Friday

underneonlights
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 22 of 22

Since last Friday morning my router can no longer connect to the network and the landline is unable to reach a dial tone, and can receive a call but not connecting to it.

I used the support page on the website at the time, which generated a fault report and said an engineer from OpenReach would be sent to look at the fault. A WhatsApp chat with a Talktalk adviser that evening confirmed this to be the case.

I waited until Tuesday evening with no contact from OR and no further update on the ticket. A further discussion on web chat at that time revealed that the fault ticket was 'void' and so a refreshed request would be put through with urgent status. 24 hours from that and the line still has the same status and I haven't heard from anyone. 

Please can someone clarify that the matter is in OR's hands, and the timescale I can expect it to be resolved in? I'm anxious not to let this get too close to the weekend, to avoid Openreach's intervention rolling over to next week.

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 21 of 22

Hi underneonlights

I'm really sorry to hear this.

The line tests have detected a line fault and this has been escalated to Openreach to be investigated by a line engineer.

This is still with Openreach at the moment. I will continue to monitor for updates.

Thanks

0 Likes