cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No further contact from Open reach ?

essexbloke
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 36 of 36

Hi, our main village pole was knocked down by a car on  Sunday evening, i reported it and Open reach came on Tuesday, declared its a big job and we haven`t seen anyone since, any news please, nobody in the village has internet ?

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35

Message 21 of 36

Thanks Chris that's good of you to look into it, let's hope it's not much longer. 

Essexbloke.

0 Likes

Message 22 of 36

There was an update a couple of hours ago, just really technical info about further work. Openreach have set a review date for the 8th so I'll check again then

Chris

Message 23 of 36

Hi essexbloke,

No further updates yet so I'll check again later

Chris

0 Likes

Message 24 of 36

Hi Chris, any news yet, it`s been over 7 days now, nobody has heard or seen anything ?

Thanks,

Essexbloke

0 Likes

Message 25 of 36

No problem, hopefully it will be resolved soon

Chris

Message 26 of 36

Thanks Chris, will do, fingers crossed, I'm caning my mobile data, I bet a few others are too.

0 Likes

Message 27 of 36

Hi essexbloke,

Yes there has been a further update. it's basically just some technical information about arranging the replacement of 70m of cabling. A review date has been set for Monday 6th. If you don't hear anything later today or over the weekend could you bump the thread on Monday and I'll check for further updates

Chris

essexbloke
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 28 of 36

Hi Chris, any news today please, none of us have seen a thing going on.

0 Likes

Message 29 of 36
0 Likes

essexbloke
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 30 of 36

Ahhhh, great thanks Chris 👍

0 Likes

Message 31 of 36

OK thanks. It has actually been raised (I was checking with the old FTTC reference number). The latest update just says that they are awaiting A55 which is a request for permission to do digwork/traffic lights. There may be more information tomorrow so I'll check again then

Chris

essexbloke
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 32 of 36

Yes we do, i think the openreach guy said it was the main noad that is broken

0 Likes

Message 33 of 36

Could I just ask, do you have our Future Fibre (FTTP) service?

Chris

0 Likes

essexbloke
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 34 of 36

Hi Chris, how strange, i booked it with your guys by phone and openreach came out as i said, yes please, thank you

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 35 of 36

Hi essexbloke,

I'm sorry, we have no information about this. If you have no service I can raise this as a fault to Openreach and book an engineer visit. If you'd like us to do this please let us know and we'll confirm some details with you

Chris

0 Likes