cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No internet after go live connection today 3pm

Ringo3568
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

The Open reach Engineer left today having completed the ONT box install. My router had not arrived until five hours later so he could not install and check.

Once I connected everything up, I still have no internet since 3pm today. I have ran a connection test and it says there is a line issue and talk talk will respond. The ONT box is working fine and all lights on except LOS ...router light eero 6 is red. So my start to future fibre has been a poor one . Hoping I have internet within 24 hours as Friday is my work from home day and would also like internet for the weekend 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

That's great news Ringo, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Ringo3568
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 11

To everyone who has helped including Chris

Everything seems fine now, I've left for the office and will check later but all the help has been appreciated

Ringo 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

I am currently operating from a BT hotspot and mixing it up with Starbucks and work office the other 3 days week.

I won't get angry but my experience so far with talk talk is not a good one...what is described as plug in and go is just not the case nor is any kind of successful help from support so far apart from yourself. I really don't know what I do next other than log the issue on my account which is what I've done. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

OK thanks. Could you switch the ONT and eero off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest. Please let us know if this resolves the problem

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi Chris

Unfortunately I have no devices with an ethernet connection, I have my MacBook and work laptop both with no ethernet port. I don't have any skybox or TV box or game station etc 

Ian 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

OK thanks. If you connect a device directly to the ONT with an Ethernet cable, bypassing the eero, is there still no connection?

Chris

0 Likes

Ringo3568
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 11

Lights on ONT Box, from openreach forums this shows all working their side 

PXL_20230420_062515542.MP.jpg

0 Likes

Ringo3568
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Morning Chris 

No it hasn't worked since I got the router at 3pm. Talk talk left me in a situation where the engineer had completed and left my property and I had no router until six hours later when it arrived at 3pm. The issue appears to be the WAN IP address is not recognised and the eero is just not communicating is my guess.

Screenshot_20230420-071357.png

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi Ringo3568,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service, is it still not working this morning?

Chris

0 Likes