cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Not receiving nowhere near estimated speed

Superfletch
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I'm paying for full fibre 900mbs Internet & only getting round 300-400mbs connection drops out all the time, was told it would straighten out but here i am still disappointed & paying for a service I'm not receiving 😒 

Mr M Fletcher
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks. Eero is showing speeds of over 900Mbps. Could you switch the ONT off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and run another speed test. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I don't have a landline so updated with Mobile number/Account number/FTTP number 

Mr M Fletcher
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Superfletch,

Can you please add your TalkTalk home telephone number or account number to your community profile and let us know when you've done this

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thank you for replying, I have 1 black box on the wall going to the 1 white eero pro 6 router that was provided pictures included, the last picture is with ethernet plugged directly into the black box to laptop as asked for.

Screenshot_20240204_224214_Samsung Internet.jpg

20240205_114336.jpg

20240205_114429.jpg

20240205_114750.jpg

Mr M Fletcher
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. What speeds do you see if you run a wired speed test when connected directly at the ONT with the eero removed? How many eeros do you have?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes