cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Numerous rejected Orders. Trying to upgrade from Fibre 65 to Fibre 150

Desse
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

Upgraded to Fibre 65 in March 2023 after trying since October 2022 with numerous rejections, with no explanations whatsoever. Only happened after contacting the CEO's office. Now trying to upgrade to Fibre 150, which I was originally told would be a formality once I was on the full fibre network, and I am now having similar issues. Constant rejections and not being advised that this has occurred. Last application was on 7th Feb 2024. Advised that would go live on 8th Feb 2024 and that the eero and welcome pack would arrive within a few days. Neither have happened. Originally agreed a fixed price plus deal on 6th December and with the current application TalkTalk have failed to price match this so I now potentially have to pay more, which is not good. In summary:-

1) Please put me on the Fibre 150 package at the original agreed price.

2) Send me an eero, plus and eero Wi-Fi extender as a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience you have put me through.

3) Send me the welcome pack.

4) Provide me with some financial compensation for the shocking way that I have been dealt with over the last 18 months or so.

After being a loyal customer of TalkTalk for getting on for 20 years I am absolutely frustrated. Hope you can help me.

13 REPLIES 13

Desse
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 14

Hi Arne,

Thanks for your message.

The upgrade to Fibre 150 has now taken place. I installed the eero router yesterday.

Thank you for you help with this and for monitoring the process.

Kind regards.

Desse

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hi Desse

It looks like the upgrade has now completed. 

Are you able to verify from your side. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14
0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

Hi Arne, 

I have called them and placed a new order. I've received email confirmation of this to my inbox.

Would you kindly keep a check on this order and ensure it doesn't get cancelled like the previous ones.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Desse.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

HI Desse

It looks like there has been some work carried out on your account in the last few days, can you contact our loyalty team to place another upgrade. 

Regards

0 Likes

Desse
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 14

Hi Arne. Do you have an update please.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Always over the telephone direct with TALK TALK

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Hi Desse

its not clear why these are failing, can I ask how were your requesting the upgrade?  

Was it online/ Live chat or over the phone? 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Thanks Arne. 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi Desse

I will check to see what the reason for the failures are. 

0 Likes

Desse
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

Thanks, I'll wait to see what TALK TALK say. Shame the TalkTalk advisor didnt know this themselves!...

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 14

I don't believe there is a direct upgrade path from the Full Fibre 65 product, which was only offered in limited circumstances. I believe the only way forward is to cancel the existing service and order anew. I will gladly stand corrected, but just thought I would give you a heads up based on what I have seen in the past. This has been flagged to the support team here and they will respond as soon as they can.