cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Replying to messages on threads

Plutochris
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I posted about an issue I am having with my Eero Router & Wi-Fi. I had a very helpful response but there was no where to sent a reply to that. I keep having to send private messages. Even then I cannot see anywhere to reply, so I just have to keep generating a new private message. I have been told I should see a box at the bottom of the page that I just click on to enter and send my messages but all I have is a light grey box there and when I click on it nothing happens! I am logged in! Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thank Keith. @Plutochris if you hover you mouse curser over the arrow does it change to a hand icon?

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi @fr8ys @Chris-TalkTalk @StephenF 

I have been going through all of this for a while with the customer, he is even unable to reply to any PM that I have sent him, he always has to start a new PM to me. Perhaps Stephen could confirm if there is something strange going on with his forum account?

You might notice that @Plutochris has not replied to your points, it is because he can't!

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Thanks fr8ys,

I've received a PM from OP, just taking a look at it now

Chris

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

@Chris-TalkTalk 

I received the following in a PM from the OP but no screenshot.

Thanks for your response!

Yes, I am logged in and just trying to reply to any replies to my thread. 

Attached is a screen shot of what I see at the bottom of your message. When I click on the blue back button , the only one that is there or anywhere else, nothing happens! I have sent a screen shot and same

@Plutochris I suggest you send @Chris-TalkTalk a pm with your screenshot.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

This is what you should see, a box and also a reply button that opens a bigger box. This is a screenshot of what I see on your post.

You are in the forum trying to respond and not trying to respond to emails?

1000006082.png

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Plutochris,

Can you post a screen shot of what you see

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes