cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

STILL CAN’T GET FIBRE 900, WHY?

bulnomali
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hi, been waiting months to get full fibre, signed up for a new contract on fibre 250, being told I’d be able to upgrade to fibre 900 once it had been installed, and with no cancellation fees or charge etc. Openreach finally emailed saying all good to go your ISP can now order installation. Only to be told it’s still not ready. Unsure of what to do. 3 other ISPs have offered to pay my cancellation fees and will install by the end of the month. I’m at my whits end, no idea what to do and 0 transparency on when I will be able to get the service I have been waiting months for. Any help or advice would be appreciated 

thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

MrMurtel
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi, just out of interest, what ISPs have said they'll pay your cancellation fees? I seem to have a similar problem and know I can get the service from other ISPs.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi bulnomali

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes