cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Streaming trouble

RickB2
First Timer
TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Im having trouble getting to talk to a person at Talktalk. Freedom Fibre have passed the buck with my problem. My PS4 and fire sticks dont work properly. I have found if i change the MTU of my PS4 from 1500 to 1472 it works. I have found out that Firesticks are set to 1500 also but there is no setting to change in them without hacking the operating system. Is there some way of getting the fire sticks to work.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please let us know how you get on today.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

It is still not resolved. Freedom fibre left a voice message on my partners phone saying they will phone back. Its been a few days and they have not phoned back. I will try them tomorrow.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Rick,

I'm sorry to hear this. Thanks for the update and hopefully it won't take the team long to resolve this for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

RickB2
First Timer
TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

I have spoken to someon at Talktalk. It is getting passed back to Freedom Fibre. I have lost count how many phone calls I have made over this now.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi RickB2

I'm sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, have you contacted the Freedom Fibre team on 0345 172 5139?

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Hi @RickB2 unfortunately you've just hit the long weekend! There should be a skeleton staff on Monday who can help but before then it will be down to your fellow customers.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes