cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

The WORST company ever

badmood
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

What a bunch of clowns , this is the worse company ever ,  around 4 hours online and on the phone, and never got anywhere , first call i got put on hold and ignored , then when she came back she said this is the wrong area for your connection issues and gave me another number , first half hour wasted ?. 

Phoned the other number , and again had to go through all the crap about account security etc, passwords, names ,addresses , post codes secret passwords etc , what a pain another half hour wasted , then it got worse , told to check lights etc and check cables , here we go again , done all that then was told i have a problem ?, well is that not why i phoned in the first place ?  another hour wasted , after going through that hell she turned around and told me she can NOT send an engineer as i did not pass the security checks ?. WFT ?. if i did not pass the security checks then why keep me on the phone for a hour and a half ?. why not just say so at the start ?.  then the phone went dead ? another hang up .. So online chat on my mobile that is another pain , half an hour later was told i was talking to the wrong people and they will transfer me to someone else , and that was that left on hold for another hour no one replied ?.

Well TT you can take your crap and shove it where the sun dont shine my contract is up in 4 weeks i will not be staying ...  you are just a bunch of clowns that treat customers like dirt , 

Internet now working again and i see that is says we have an outage ? so why does the people on the phone not just say yes we know all of your area is down and we are trying to fix it ?. see an EASY answer that would help customers.. instead of wasting their time and energy ..

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

Thanks for confirming. If this does happen again or you need any assistance then please post back here and we'd be happy to help.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

working at the moment , but that is no help , They need a UK help line .

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. How has your connection been since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @badmood glad you are back up and running. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.