cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Contract Nearly Up

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

My TalkTalk contract is almost up meaning the shackles are off and I'm free to switch. Usually a good offer is available in My Account so I renew the contract and it's always worked in the past. This time however, no offer is available. In fact the entire website appears broken. Sections missing, black banner across the top floating on top of everything. Live Chat link doesn't exist. I will not phone. No matter the browser, site won't work properly.

I did try to "buy" a new 900Mbps package but the site whines about my already in use email address. Well of course it is, I'm an existing customer.

Please fix, advise or I will have to switch to a company whose website actually works. Thanks.

Darren B

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thank you.   

You are going to have to call the only option I can see is Fibre 150,  the FTTP loyalty team on  03451720088 will be able to help further with this. 

In relation to My Account, the black banner is usually the chat link, are you using a Mobile to access My Account? 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Hi Arne,

Done that!

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi darren-b.

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

You can often get better deals by calling the Loyalty dept on 0345 1725157.

However, I'll ask TalkTalk to look into this for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes