cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

VoIP not working left with no phone

Message 8 of 8

Hi I was ‘upgraded’ from my Fibre 35 package to Full Fibre 150 with VOIP yesterday. Engineer took over 3 and a half hours to set up. Problem was not with the broadband but trying to get the Grandstream adapter working. I now discover today that I am unable to make or receive calls. I need my home phone. I ran a service test and have received an email from Talktalk saying that there is a problem and asking me to call them! Well I would if I had a working phone. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Good morning Michelle

Thankfully resetting the Grandstream sorted the problem.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hello,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for confirming 🙂

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thank you for your help. The reset worked!

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

Try connecting the Grandstream directly to the ONT in place of the eero. Then reset it, if it works after that, reconnect the eero to the ONT & Grandstream back to the eero & try again.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Chat may be able to help set it up over thr weekend, @Frustratedwithupgrade.

Check opening hours here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Forum staff are not back before Monday. For them to identify your account, please add the account number in your community profile details by going via your avatar/name; settings; drop down menu....Personal Information. 

SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes