cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

upgraded to full fibre and the landline telephone is not near the router

leon_vas
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 12

hello

my line was upgraded to FTTP but I did not receive the VOIP adapter. TT router is nowhere near the landline phone. How can I request a VOIP adapter? I have an Eero but does the adapter also work with Draytek 2862? 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi again,

Not that I am aware of.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

ok. I thought so. Would it be possible to upgrade the telephone system to IP phones (i.e. Yealink SIP phones) at a future date? if so, would they just plug into the router?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Morning,

Thanks for the PM. Is the voice service still ok? It's not possible to access the internal settings on the Grandstream DVA to make any changes.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 4 of 12

No. They did not give eero but I already have both Eero and Draytek routers. All I need is the Eero adapter so that the analog phone could connect to the router (they are far apart). I have not been able to use the analogue phone since the fibre upgrade (whilst paying for a service I cannot use). Could you arrange to send the Eero analogue phone adapter asap please?  thank you

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

OK  thanks, just to confirm, did the engineer give you the eero?

Chris

0 Likes

leon_vas
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 12

address updated

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Sorry, I'm still having problems finding your account. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details

Chris

0 Likes

leon_vas
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 12

done

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Thanks but I'm having trouble finding your account. Could you add your TalkTalk account number to the private notes section of your community profile, and let me know when you've done this

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

leon_vas
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 12

updated and correct

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12

Hi leon_vas,

Could you check the telephone number in your community profile and confirm that it's your current TalkTalk home telephone number

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes