cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Activation

Se7enPsychopaths
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 23

I’ve had Openreach out to fit the box, I’ve had the Eero posted today and when I put it and tried to set it up it just said no internet access. I’ve been waiting a month. I work from home and I’ve actually had to move back to my parents to work for weeks now. I don’t know what I’m missing. Does this need to be activated by talk talk?

IMG_1181.png
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

Hi Se7enPsychopaths

I'm so happy to hear this 🙂

If you create a thread in our billing section below then my colleague can take a look at compensation for you.

Billing - TalkTalk Help & Support

0 Likes

Se7enPsychopaths
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 23

Hi, thank you for checking up. Yeah that’s it all up and running…brilliantly should I say. Really happy with it thank you. I’m honestly not that bothered about it but ages ago I spoke to someone on Live Chat and they mentioned compensation. Its fine if not it was out of your hands to be honest with Openreach but if there was anything going to be applied that would be fantastic and if not I’m just happy it’s all up and running 

IMG_1207.png

Message 3 of 23

Hi Se7enPsychopaths

How are you getting on following the engineer visit?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 23

Hi Se7enPsychopaths

I can see that my colleague has confirmed that the appointment has been arranged. I'm so glad to hear that the date was brought forward.

Please let us know how you get on following the engineer visit.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Se7enPsychopaths
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 23

Thank you that’s brilliant news 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 23

Hi

That's the plan.  if you need anything, just reach out to us here.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Se7enPsychopaths
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 23

Aww brilliant. Just check that means everything will activated on Saturday so I can start using the WiFi for working at home?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

Hi

Our provisioning teams have confirmed the 17th here also.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Se7enPsychopaths
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 23

Hi Debbie I just wanted to make sure you guys have this on record. Openreach called and booked in for this Saturday the 17th to finish the work and get it up and running

IMG_1186.png
0 Likes

Se7enPsychopaths
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 23

Thank you Debbie it would be really appreciated if you could 

Message 12 of 23

HI Se7enPsychopaths

Yes, I have escalated this and I will post back here as soon as I have further information.

I'm really sorry again for the delays.

Thanks

0 Likes

Se7enPsychopaths
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 23

So someone else has to come out to activate it? Right okay. If you could please try get some out ASAP as it’s my livelihood and my job that requires this so please if you could do anything to have this done much quicker as I’ve been waiting a month now 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 23

Hi Se7enPsychopaths

The team are escalating this now to get an earlier visit, they said another engineer needs to attend to complete the activation.

0 Likes

Se7enPsychopaths
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 23

Sorry Debbie I know it’s confusing. That’s what the box in the top photo is. That was installed on the 10th Feb when they did the Civil Work and that is a text from the Openreach engineer that came out to do it for me 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

Hi Se7enPsychopaths

Apologies again. Let me speak to the team again.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 23

@Se7enPsychopaths wrote:

So Debbie the internal work is done that’s the problem. I don’t need anyone to come out on the 7th of March I need it activated. Openreach did the civil work and the internal work on the same day. This is the problem I’m having it’s not that I need to wait for them it’s already been done 

IMG_1185.png
0 Likes

Message 18 of 23

So Debbie the internal work is done that’s the problem. I don’t need anyone to come out on the 7th of March I need it activated. Openreach did the civil work and the internal work on the same day. This is the problem I’m having it’s not that I need to wait for them it’s already been done 

0 Likes

Message 19 of 23

Hi Se7enPsychopaths

Our order management team have advised that the external work has now been completed by Openreach and they have now arranged a home visit (engineer visit) for 07/Mar/2024 between 08:00 - 13:00. Will this date and time be ok and will someone be home at the property?

0 Likes

Message 20 of 23

Hi Se7enPsychopaths

Thanks for your reply and additional information.

I'm just looking into this now and I will post back here shortly.

Debbie

0 Likes