cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller Display

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Hi guys, Caller Display has stopped working, just shows as Incoming Call on handset display. Also when I noticed this today it wasn't put through to my mobile via the TalkTalk Digital Voice app. Can you help, please?

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 29

OK, I have Hub 2. I can't do that just now though because my wife is working from home.

Message 22 of 29

Thanks ferguson 🙂

It's not letting me remove this either. Do you have the hub2 or DVA with eero?

Could you try powering down either the hub or eero/dva and ONT for a full 30 minutes and then try and retest?

If this still doesn't work then I will ask our Faults Team to take a look.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 23 of 29

Thanks Debbie, done.

Message 24 of 29

Hi ferguson

Ok let me see if I can remove and re add this for you.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 29

Hi Debbie, tried different browser; made sure no ad blockers; pop ups and redirects enabled. No joy I'm afraid.

0 Likes

Message 26 of 29

Hi ferguson

Thanks for your reply. Could you try a different browser and also check pop ups are enabled (to see if you can see the save/change option then)

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 29

Hi Michelle, I should have mentioned that I tried that before posting. I can untick the box, but there is no option showing to save the selection/change. The issue is affecting multiple handsets.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 28 of 29

Morning,

Sorry to hear that. Could you try removing this in your My Account and then once removed try re-adding this again tomorrow. If this is still happening then we can pass this to our faults team for you. Just to add, is it also happening on another handset?

Thanks 🙂

0 Likes