cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Landline faulty?

brora
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 26

I have been trying to get help for this but seem to be getting nowhere. My landline is faulty. I have checked all of the following: 1. The Volume is up  2. Phone is NOT set to "Do Not Disturb"  3. Have tried another socket.  4. I have checked all the cables.  5. I have also tried with two different (known to be working) Corded phones.  6. There is no call divert or anything like that. 7. Callers hear the ringing sound. 8. The phones indicate Missed Calls, so they obviously sense the incomming calls, but are not being activated to ring. 

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

Ah OK, I have seen it now. I would have thought it is unlikely, but fair enough. 

Message 22 of 26

I already have my own topic thanks. I was addressing a question to the poster in case this is a localised problem.

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

@Mitch-in-Notts 

It's best if you start your own topic so that the support team can look into this individually for you. 

0 Likes

Mitch-in-Notts
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 26

We have an identical problem and are now on our third week of no incoming calls and no further forward despite an Open reach visit. You aren't served by the Bulwell Telephone Exchange by any chance are you?

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 26

Hi @brora have you tried the test my connection section in "my account"?

The telephone section will test your line automatically and equally report your fault. As a failsafe your post has been escalated and you should hear Monday. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes