Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No number

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Ive been trying to contact talktalk to check on my engineering time, when i spoke to an advisor they said they would make a note for the engineer to come between 5-6 ive been trying to call to check that is the case but it keeps asking me to put in my talktalk home telephone number which i dont have because im a new customer and nothing set up. Can someone please explain to me what i shoukd do, as getting concerned as cant contact any of the advisors 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Yas Cole

Engineer times are usually 8am till 1pm or 1pm to 6pm , they cant be narrowed down to hourly slots.  In order to check on this we need either you landline number or your account number,  to find your phone number, dial 17070 and your number will be read back to you.  If you can add this detail to your community profile i can help. 

Regards 

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, thank you

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Yas Cole

The order is going live today, There is a note advising when you will be home, Unfortunately engineer times can not be narrowed down and there is no guarantee that the engineer will be available at that exact time slot. 

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.