Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relative now in a care home

Marie Ciccone
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

We have been trying to cancel my Fathers Talk Talk account for the last 3 months , due to being admitted to a care home.  Getting nowhere with customer services as they want passcodes etc. which we do not have as he has dementia and doesn't remember he's own kids let alone he's passwords! We are continually getting bills and have had to pay them but we do need this cancelling ASAP and preferably a refund due to all the calls ( should be recorded as per your phone message) and this has been going on for months and getting know where. As you can imagine it is a very stressful time ensuring he is getting the correct care we do not need the added complications of cancelling he's utilities etc this process is appalling and all other companies have been a lot more understanding.

3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @Marie Ciccone

I can see the account number is now in your profile.

im gonna ask some security questions, you will receive a Personal message from me in your inbox,  

Click on your own avatar (top right) then click on the mail button (again top right) 

Thank you 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Please can you advise how I do this?  Can't see the section but we are new to the forum so any assistance is greatly received

Thank you

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Marie Ciccone

Im sorry to read of the problems you have had. . 

Can you add your fathers account number or landline number to the private notes section of your community profile,  and I will see what can be done. 

Thank you.

0 Likes