cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

My Account Number

NDJInit
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I am a new mobile user.. I am trying to sign up for MyAccount.. I have entered the account number provided via SMS but the website says this is too short.. I am unable to register..
Although customer service should be open, I am unable to reach them via phone or webchat.. Not a good start.. Thinking of leaving as customer service is important to me..
Does anyone know how I can get this working please.. Not off to a good start here 😞

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi @NDJInit 

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I'm moving your duplicate topic out of the way, @NDJInit. Please stick to one thread!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You should be able to reach Chat, @NDJInit.

If you can't see the blue Chat Now button,  disable ad blockers / allow  pop ups / try another browser. 

Opening hours are listed on this link too. You'll see that phone support is closed for most purposes on Sundays. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes