cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

4k TV box /Bonus Streams Now Tv

greggp27
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Hi, have a new talk talk TV 4k box and a few months ago when I went to watch bonus stream red button sky games via now TV app on the box, they didn't work?  Strange as my previous talk talk box worked with these no problem.

Anyone clarify if this is the case and it's not just me?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

Just to echo the advice from fr8ys,  the content and behaviour off the App is solely down to NOW TV and the app will vary across devices.  You can contact NOW directly via NOW - Help (nowtv.com)

They also have a NOW TV Community, and a quick search shows that Bonus streams are not supported on quite a few devices, including phones and tablets etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

You need to approach Now as they are responsible for the content of the app and the app itself.

The boxes provided by TalkTalk are only the delivery method for the app. The app itself is owned by Now and it's they, not TalkTalk who are responsible for it.

If there is an issue reporting directly to Now will make them aware and they may have a solution for you 

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

brian50111
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

I have the same problem, I have just tried to watch a bonus game on this evening, but get an error code OVP_00018, I always received the games on my previous talktalk box 

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

There are many answers on the topic it's best you search yourself. 

The Now website is probably the best place to start then Google if that doesn't help you 

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

greggp27
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 9

What solutions did they find please?  Do they work or don't they?

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

Now apps can vary between devices. 

In general they should appear in the carousel but you may have to scroll down within the sports section to find them.

A Google search shows others asking the same question with various solutions shown.

0 Likes

greggp27
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

Yes of course. I've been watching now TV through the new box.  Just not when bonus streams are on/available as they don't work!

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Have you signed into the now app on the new box?

0 Likes