cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Hub TV remote fails to switch off my TV

Davewh
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I have set up my new TV hub and paired the new remote control that came with it. This remote will not switch off/on my TV. How can I get it to work.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

If You have another TV you can test the box / remote on this to see if it is compatible.

You can also follow our remote control guide to make sure the remote is fully paired with the box and set up correctly.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/TalkTalk-Remote-Control-Guide/ta-p/2204370

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Davewh
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Karl, for the record I have a samsung TV

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

The remote will work with many TVs but not all models are supported.  If the remote will not work with your model of TV then you will have to rely on the TV remote for the on/off function.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes