cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

ITVX live channels

BerndCarl
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

having received a new 4K tv box I'm dissapointed that there are no live channels on ITVX as on other streaming devices  or on new Tv apps, does anyone know if the netgem box can be updated to get the live channel icon on ITVX

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

ITV are solely responsible for the content and layout of each ITV X app across devices.  Some apps on different devices may exhibit different behaviour.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Does the ITVX support site give any clues?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

BerndCarl
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Thank you Keith for your reply, the app works ok but the live channel icon is missing, so it is not available as on other streaming devices or smart tv's

BerndCarl_0-1706367023160.jpeg

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Does ITVX work OK other than the missing watch live options? Are you logged into the app OK?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes