cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Just received new box can't find record button on remote

Message 4 of 4

Need help with remote rfor recording 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Fatso
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

so have I , I stamped on it and threw it in the bin , this box is like going back to the dark ages ? I work nights and record all my tv, the old box was way way better but it seized up, I’d suggest you go on to eBay and find an old one that works and buy it or you’re destined to watch like it was in the old days, all the ads etc. the idea is of course to stop people recording tv and make them watch the ads as you have to on the players , it’s a disgrace and you need to ring up and complain, or switch to bt they still have recordable boxes,… at the moment. I found a new in its box old style you view box on eBay , that’s all I can suggest. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Tessabelle2018 

Did this answer the question for you ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

The TV Hub is non recording 

TalkTalk haven't provided recording boxes for over 3 years now as they feel the future is streaming 

If you have a recording box and they haven't asked for it back it will still work.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes