cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Lost about 50 channels including all BBC

Paulajs
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi

i’ve lost everything relating to BBC Chanel’s - quest and various others, I’ve retuned and resorted to factory settings to no avail 😫 any suggestions appreciated 👍

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for letting us know 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

😂😂 yez

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi @Paulajs great news thanks for letting us know. Now all you need is to find something worth watching😊

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Thanks all - after leaving it unplugged all day and retuning again it’s rectified itself 👍

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi

You can check the channels to see if they are all on the same MUX (Multiplex)

Channel listings for Industry Professionals | Freeview

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Thanks - I will check - seems odd that every channel associated with BBC has disappeared though 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Thanks - yes I have checked - but disconnected everything this morning and will try again tonight 👍

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi 

Can you connect your aerial direct to your TV and retune and see if the TV is also missing some channels.

We have an area of high pressure in the weather across the country this week, and this does affect freeview signals and makes them weaker.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Hi @Paulajs I've filed your later post as a duplication. Your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. Have you checked that your antenna is connected securely at both ends? They sometimes become dislodged resulting in channel loss. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes