cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Now TV activation issue

Jean4046
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 15 of 15

Hiya,

Been having an issue for the past 48hrs trying to receive an now TV activation email, I've spoke of the live chat 3 times but still no joy. There also seems to be an issue doing it through the package options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks 

Jean

Screenshot_20231011_212012.jpg

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Hi

I've also sent you a quick survey to complete.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

Hi

Thats great news, thanks for confirming.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Jean4046
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 15

All working perfectly, thank you so much for your help 😁

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

Hi Jean,

Is all working now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hi @Jean4046 

All NOW TV options are showing as active and activation emails have been confirmed as sent, is all working ok now ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Morning,

Apologies for the delay. I'll ask Karl if there is an update on this for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Jean4046
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 15

Hiya,

Any update at all? 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Thank you Karl it's very much appreciated 🙂

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Hi Jean,

One of the issues has been resolved by the developers, and the queue of activation emails has cleared, however this is still not sending from your account. 

I've raised a separate issue specifically for this and am waiting for the request to be completed so I can retest.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Hi Jean, 

Sorry for the delay, I'm actively chasing this for updates currently.  Our senior management have been made aware and developers are still investigating.

As soon as I get an update I will keep our Community informed.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Jean4046
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 15

Hi Karl, 

Is the any update at all? 

Many thanks

Jean

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

No Problem 🙂

I'm monitoring the situation here and liaising with the teams looking into this currently.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Jean4046
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 13 of 15

Appreciate the reply Karl 🙋🏻‍♀️

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

Hi Jean

So sorry for this.  There is currently an issue affecting a small number of accounts, where the activation emails are not being sent, or the Now option remaining inactive on the account.  Our developers are currently investigating and an incident has been raised for investigation.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes