cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Now TV

Brian4360
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

Trying to sign up to Sports package and entertainment. I cancelled my existing now tv account to sign up to the talktalk package but I'm not getting the email to activate it. I have cleared cookie etc but still nothing. Also there is not boost.

If someone can help me where it seems to be going wrong.

B Morris
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

I'm showing a number of activation emails and reminders have been sent, have you checked your email to see if these have been received.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi

I'm getting an error when trying to resend the link from your account.  I've raised this to our developers here, and will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

no email received have looked in spam & junk, please can it be sent again.

Thank you

B Morris
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi

An activation email was sent to your billing email address n the 17th.  Can you log into webmail and check all folders including any spam or junk folders in case it has been directed to there.

Thanks

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 11

No worries, hope you get it sorted soon.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

ok thank you

B Morris

Message 7 of 11

OK, thanks for clarifying. The support team should pick this up tomorrow, it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

yes end dates reached

B Morris
0 Likes

Brian4360
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

I tried to sign into now but states I have no memberships to sports & entertainment. It stopped yesterday

B Morris
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

You say you have cancelled with NOW, have your existing memberships actually reached their end dates? 

0 Likes