cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Recording

GBL229
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

How do i record on my talktalk box those programmes not on demand. When i try i get cant add to my tv as it isnt avail on demand?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

As I said, there is no recording function on the Hub.

I believe you can pause it, but the time is limited to 30-45 mins.

Box info can be found here.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Compare-our-TalkTalk-TV-Boxes/ta-p/2204428

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

GBL229
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for info I have a hub.   I understand most of it but wondered if I was watching a program that isn’t on demand and had to leave it part way through could I record it from where I left it?

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Which box do you have?

The Netgem 4k box requires a usb stick for recording. You need to supply this yourself. A stick up to 256 gb is recommended.

If you have the TV Hub, this does not record.

If you have a 370 Or 372T box, you press the R button on the programme from within the guide. These 2 boxes are old now and TalkTalk have not provided these for over 3 years now.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes