cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV hub loosing connection with remote

Janatarl
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 12

Hi there loving my new tv hub. But in the 24 hours I've had it it just keeps losing connection with the remote. I have reset it up from scratch already three times. Each time I do it it's ok for a while then loses it again. Sometimes disconnecting the power has worked for a short time as.well. Holding down home and ok shows that it is in fact connected "RC408 connected" but still is unresponsive . I'm just wondering whether I might have a dud box?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

OK, No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Janatarl
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 12

Thanks Karl! I darent refuse it.. God know what issues that would cause me! I have a returns label already as it came with the current hub. I suppose Ill have to do that.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi

Sorry about this. The order was cancelled but the logistics team must have dispatched the box before they got the notification.

You can refuse delivery, or I can send a pre paid returns bag for the box.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Janatarl
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 12

whats going on after having spent 30 mins on the phone to customer services cancelling the replacement box.. i now have an email from Yodel saying it will be delivered?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Janatarl
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 12

Thanks Karl I might have managed to do it myself? I hope so.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi

OK. I'll cancel the order request.  Let me know if there are any further issues.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Janatarl
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 12

karl no need I've been testing heavily since yesterday and the problem appears to have sorted itself out. No need to send a new box.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi

Ok, thanks for confirming.  I'll get this swapped out for you, another is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Janatarl
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 12

Hi Karl, yes I have that's what I mean when I say I've set it up from scratch three times.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12

Hi

Have you tried a factory reset of the box ?

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes