cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

£100 stay with talktalk voucher

phil750
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi All

Seems to be a common issue and i have seen a few resolving comments so hoping someone can help. i renewed my contract after trying to leave and got offered a £100 voucher that i would receive in 30 days, its been 30 days today and i havent received anything? 

Can anyone help, is it best to ring up? 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

phil750
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Thanks arne , I did have someone reach out who first said there was no record on my account and then said it takes 90 days not 30. 

Very disappointing service from talktalk . I assume this is a tactic to hope I forget and just keep me waiting . 

0 Likes

JoFi62
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

Hi Phil, I had the same issue, it took just over 150 days before I got the vouchers I was promised. I think I only got that because I kept posting every so often. I think it was Arne that actually contacted me with the codes. All I can say is persevere, and post every month, with updates. I've always been happy with the speed of the talktalk broadband, but I won't stay with them once the contract is up next time, as you shouldn't have to keep chasing them to get what was promised. Good Luck🤞 

JoFi
0 Likes

phil750
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Still nothing 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi phil750

Its 30 days today (20th) keep an eye on your spam/junk mail folders in the next few days, if there is nothing by the end of this week I can chase it up. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

This should be picked up in the next day or two, @phil750.

Best to stick with the forum and follow up on here. Your post is in the queue for attention. 

Both phone and live chat are finished for today anyhow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.