Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£70 voucher

agnesc
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Dear TalkTalk

This is a seconed time I am posting here regarding the same issue. 
I have never received promised £70 voucher. Not only 90 days have passed, but the whole year! 

I have joined 5.12.2019 through Money Saving Expert website, and the voucher should have arrived 90 days after activation. It supposed to happen automatically. I almost forgot about it, until couple of months ago I saw some screenshots from that day.

I am really sad, that I have to chaise it, as it played a big part in my decision to choose TalkTalk over another provider.  
Hope someone will help, after my previous message I got a reply asking for more details. I have sent all the information I was asked for but heave not heard back. A few weeks have passed since then....

Agnesc
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @@agnesc

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few days

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi @agnesc

Your original post, has no response, therefore does not jump back into the work queue,  

I will contact the team responsible for the vocuher and ask them to validate it 

Sorry for the delay

Message 3 of 5

I said in my message, I did get a reply asking me for more info and I have replied to that email on the same day - 14.01.21, and I have included several attachments (screenshots) of the offer. Since then, no reply....

Agnesc
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

@agnesc, @Arne-TalkTalk did reply to your post several weeks ago:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Your-Account-Billing/AMAZON-voucher/m-p/2693316

You need to keep a look out for replies as there is not always a notification about them. In the profile area of the forum, see the ACTIVITY tab to find your way to your threads. 

It looks as though you have posted a bit more detail this time. 

It could take a couple of days or so to get a reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes