cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Account still not updated

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 25

After the nightmare of full fibre install and taking an age to get a working phone line 

I am still not able to access the VOIP set up for the app or any other options in my account. 

Thankfully my landline is finally working.

The account eventually changed over from my previous fibre 65 to Fibre 150 VOIP (after I once again complained)but I still can't do anything.

And the price is not what I negotiated with retentions on a 18 month deal with no price rises .

I was also over charged for the previous month because I was still in contract. I know the charge is in advance but I had the install before end of contract.

I've had no response from the various complaints I've raised either.

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 25

Re-escalating this for you, @Martdy.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 25

So here we are 3 months later and I still cannot change anything in my account or sign in to digital voice .

0 Likes

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 25

Thanks for the update

0 Likes

Message 4 of 25

That issue is still with the developers, the issue has been identified and they are testing the fix before implementing to ensure that nothing goes wrong,  At this time there is no set date. 

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 25

Thank you

Any news of when I'll be able to change boosts etc in my account?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 25

Hi @Martdy

The credit has now been applied, apologies it was stuck waiting for authorization which has now been done. 

You will be able to request a refund Via My Account, or leave it on the account to be used against future bills.

Regards

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 25

Above is an Email titled Re: Complaint CMP-507661 [ET-547325] received 14th November2023 at 16.11

0 Likes

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 25

Dear Martin Dilley,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to keep you updated on the progress of your complaint with us. 

After reviewing this issue, I can see that you are able to add or remove boosts or we are able to recontract you as the issue has been resolved.  

I understand how stressful that situation can be especially with these issues and on behalf of TalkTalk, I apologize for any inconvenience, however in order to bring this matter to a satisfactory resolution I am proposing that I can offer you £75.00 as compensation for the inconvenience. Also, I suggest to contact our Loyalty department through Live Chat or by calling on 0345 1720 074 (Mon-Sat 08:00-20:00) and they will help you to recontract as your contract has been expired or cancel your account. 

Please confirm if you are happy with the resolution offered, I will also arrange to follow up with you in 5 working days, should I not hear back from you by then I will go ahead and make the necessary arrangements action the proposed resolution.

Once again, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Kind regards,

Eleftherios
Case Manager

0 Likes

Message 10 of 25

Hi Martdy

Did you get a confirmation email regarding the compensation,  I cant see any indication on your account or complaint notes. 

0 Likes

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 25

So ,although call waiting was finally removed - (took the right person 5 mins  to sort out ).

I was promised that the other issues with  my account where I can't change anything or set up digital voice app would be escalated and would take 3 to 5 working days

As usual nothing has happened

I was given this number to quote

1-0000003-108923-01

And the promise of £75 compensation for the months of hassle has also not happened !

0 Likes

Message 12 of 25

Sorry that this is still ongoing,  There is a callback scheduled for tomorrow (9th).

0 Likes

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 25

Informed complaints person via email -( they never ring) . Asked them to escalate to full fibre .Another month gone by  still nothing has changed .

I have call waiting kicking in constantly and have to ring customers back . SO FRUSTRATING.

When will someone actually take ownership of this and sort it out.

And I still can't change anything in my account - useless

0 Likes

Message 14 of 25

When your complaint manager calls you, ask them to escalate it to the Full fibre team as call waiting could be active in the backend systems, which they have access too. 

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 25

I’ve tried another phone and it’s still the same - mutes current caller

new caller hear’s “the person is on the phone they know you are waiting “

please sort it out

0 Likes

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 25

It didn’t do it before digital 
Ill try another phone.

still cannot add or remove phone boosts or features or activate digital voice for the app

0 Likes

Message 17 of 25
0 Likes

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 25

Thanks for the quick reply 

I look forward to to the call
Every time someone rings while I’m already on the phone it mutes the current caller and beeps .phone displays says call waiting not available.
I have to hang up first caller and speak to the second caller.
Then ring back the first.

0 Likes

Message 19 of 25

You have a cal booked for today, also call waiting is not showing as active.

0 Likes

Martdy
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 25

So Im still no further forward .

I get an email every once in a while about my complaint and everything should now be ok and I should be able to use phone boosts

I still can't - its 10 weeks now 

At the very least can someone please switch off call waiting its driving me even madder.

Yes I know I have an open complaint - still .But I don't know what else to do so please please please switch off call waiting .

Thank you

0 Likes