cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Is there a customer service email address?

nunya
First Timer
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

Is there a customer service email address?

The live chat isn't working for me (keeps saying to login in and try again even though I am logged into my account - you would think a broadband company might have a fully functioning website!)

I have an issue with my account that I need to resolve and I want to do it in writing.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Stella7
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 12

ITVX - how can I download this? Each time I try, I am taken back to the beginning of the process....! 

Kindly note that I have a smart tv and yet ITVX still appears to be unavailable, how is this possible?

I look forward to hearing from TalkTalk.

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi @nunya 

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 12

Moving this to the billing section for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

@nunya ,

All the "contact us" info in the Ts&Cs will take you in a loop back here or to Chat. There's also a Complaints link at the foot of every page, but there's no direct email address. You can write a snail mail letter as detailed in the Ts&Cs.

If you are getting into difficulties registering on the forum, wait for another community star to advise you on what is going wrong or for staff to reach this thread after the weekend. 

If you need help sooner you must persevere with Chat or phone support.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Thanks for the reply.

I am struggling to navigate this forum to be honest. It won’t let me fill out my profile either. I just need an email address so I can contact TalkTalk.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi,

I am struggling to navigate this forum to be honest & it won’t let me fill out my profile. I just need an email address so I can sort out this account issue. They have charged me an admin fee for late payment even though I rescheduled the payment date & paid on that date.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Please start your own topic, @Joecanuk.

Staff will reply after the weekend. 

0 Likes

Joecanuk
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 12

I have the same problem.  I signed up for Now TV / Sky Sports and no matter how many times I've tried, I cannot receive the Activation Email.  It just doesn't arrive; after checking everything.  Hence, I cannot watch my Sports.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Hi nunya,

As Gliwmaeden2 has said, can you start a topic in the billing section and we'll be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

If it's to do with your account / billing, please post in that section of the forum, @nunya. Go to that message board and click on Start a topic. 

You'll need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Only you and staff can see the personal information details in My Account, so go via your avatar/name; settings; add landline number; SAVE CHANGES.

0 Likes