cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Account number

AndrewPeacock
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hello there,

Last Friday I took out a contract for a TalkTalk Fibre 900 plan as a new customer. I would like to sign-up for 'My Account' but I do not currently have my account number. I've read various articles on this community saying I should've received it when placing my order or in the welcome email - however, I was only given my order number.

It isn't urgent, but I'd like to know when I'm likely to receive my account number. Will I have to wait for my first bill to arrive via email?

Many Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thank you! 😀

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi AndrewPeacock

Thanks for the update.  

I have fixed the name on the account as requested. 

Regards

Message 3 of 7

Good morning,

Just wanted to give you an update.

I received my account number via email this morning, however I'm still unable to register for 'My Account.' I go to the register page and enter all the requested details, click the verify account button and I get an error message saying: "User not found. Please double check the information entered." I'm definitely entering the correct information. I've tried multiple times, using different browsers and devices.

Please could you assist? Since I now have my account number, I've gone ahead and added that to my private notes section.

EDIT: I've managed to work it out, for some reason the system is adding my middle name to my first name, and it isn't putting a space inbetween either. Meaning my first name, according to your system, is "AndrewJohn" when it should only be "Andrew". Please could this be updated to reflect my actual first name?

Many Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Thank you I will see what I can find and come back to you ASAP. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Good morning,

Thank you for your reply.

I have added my full address, mobile number & date of birth to my private notes section. My order number is also there if that's helpful.

Many Thanks.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi AndrewPeacock

I cant find any information with the information you have added to your profile. 

Can you add your full address to the private notes section and I can try to find the account that way, the other option is to call us and ask to speak to the future fibre team. 

Thank you 

0 Likes