Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Tech Pack code problem

vilhelmina
First Timer
Message 34 of 34

Hello, hope anyone can help me. I renewed my broadband and got  Amazon Tech Pack code. Yesterday I bought Amazon Echo Dot 4th gen and Amazon Smart Plug, used that code but Amazon take money from my account. Today I contact with Amazon and they told: This offer is a 3rd party offer that is payed for by Talktalk. If you have issues with the offer please contact the providers customer service so that they can look into the code for you. You can then return to us after the contact with a contact reference and transcript so that we can look into the refund for you

Anyone can tell me what need to do now and how I can back my money.

Thanks 

33 REPLIES 33

Message 21 of 34
I’m sure this amounts to breach of contract. I accepted the new offer of fibre broadband and the free gifts as part of the contract package.

Message 22 of 34
Surely this forum is monitored by Talk Talk. Why have they not answered our questions.

Message 23 of 34

I have exactly the same issue and don’t understand why it hasn’t been fixed yet and the solution to the problem posted for all customers to see. 

Ian

Message 24 of 34
Same here. Seems like a common problem. Wake up Talk Talk and sort it out please.

Message 25 of 34

@Steveto can you start a your own topic and update your community profile to include either your landline or account number. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 26 of 34

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk I’ve created my own thread - tried typing, made sure it’s the right one (followed the link to it via the email.)

0 Likes

Message 27 of 34

Hi I had the same problem with this tech pack code, tried many times copied and pasted the code,, also typed in by hand, this code is not valid as a Amazon user, I've typed in many codes over the years and never had a problem, would be nice, if someone could explain, mine and others, issues with this code, and when it could be looked into. 

0 Likes

Message 28 of 34

Hi @Thom247 @simonbelen @Aaronthom123 @Arron1

Can you ensure that the product you are purchasing is supplied by Amazon, Sometimes the link leads to a product that is cheaper than the official product.  

Also try manually typing the code. 

If that is still unsuccessful can you all Start your own threads and update your community profile to include your landline or account number an I can investigate for you

Thanks 

Arron1
First Timer
Message 29 of 34

Hi 

I have received a code for the tech pack (Echo + smart plug) but when I try and enter it in Amazon I get a message to say 'the promotional code you have entered is not valid'. 

Any ideas? 

0 Likes

Message 30 of 34

Mines is the same received it today and says code invalid can anybody help 

0 Likes

Message 31 of 34
Same thing happened to me. Followed the instructions in the TalkTalk email. Entered the code as and when instructed.
Response:
"There was a problem. The promotional code you entered is not valid"

Thom247
First Timer
Message 32 of 34

Hi,

I received my Tech Pack voucher today too, followed the instructions, put the pack in my basket but when I input the voucher code it told me it was invalid.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 33 of 34

Hi @vilhelmina

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes