cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Billing advice required

D59125
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I'm unable to view any billing information on "My Account". I have had this problem for atleast 2 years, without resolution. No billing information or transaction history is viewable on "My Account". I have received a £75 credit to "My Account" today, for a fault relating to TalkTalk's mismanagement of my service. I received the email today to confirm the credit was applied today. I'm aware that it can take upto 48 hours to display on "My Account", however, as transaction details are not viewable on "My Account", I'm left with having to ask a question on the forum.

My monthly charge for the TalkTalk service is £25. My question is, what happens now that the credit has been applied to "My Account"?

Does this mean that my bank account will NOT be debited for the next 3 months, OR, will the £75 be credited directly to my bank account AND, I will continue to be debited £25 per month?

Best regards.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@D59125, you'd need to be able to claim it back via My Account to your bank account by following instructions in there.

Probably simpler for you to leave it in there (I always do) and your bills will be paid automatically from that until it is used up. Quite convenient. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi D59125

When you log into My Account, and click on view my bill you will see the account balance is in credit for £75, if you cant see this have you tried a different browser, also ensure pop up/ ad blockers are disabled for My Account 

Hope that helps. 

0 Likes