cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

CMP No: 603318 TalkTalk's Refusal to address a complaint

Loret1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Is there anyone on board with TalkTalk that has any integrity left at all.

I've received three text messages to my mobile phone from TalkTalk. The first message was sent on Friday, 01 February stating I would received a phone call to address my complaint between 14:00 – 16:00 that same afternoon. No-one from TalkTalk ever called. I received a subsequent message on Monday 05 February, stating I'd be contacted between 14:00 - 16:00 that afternoon on 05022024. No-one telephoned me. A further message arrived late on 05 February stating I'd be contacted about my complaint on 09022024, the next day, between 10am-12noon. I'm send this message today, 06 February at 12:21. No-one from TalkTalk has called. What is going on? Surely, TalkTalk takes pleasure in leaving complaints unresolved. What other reason can there be for such blatant abuse of responsibility to a customer's concerns. Best, Loretta 

3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

@Rcs123, staff replied to your own thread here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Ghost-messages-on-home-phone/td-p/3024759

Please reply to them there, rather than another customer's old thread. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Rcs123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Same happened to me. The simple answer us that they have no idea what they are doing and are totally incompetent. 

My contract ends soon and hell  will have to freeze over for me to renew with this shower

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Loret1

There is a call scheduled for the 9th they will try both the landline (ending 3934)  and mobile (ending 6570), because there is an open complaint we cant interfere on the community. 

Let us know how the call goes, I hope you get the resolution you want. 

Regards

0 Likes