cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Call diversion

PhilGee65
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Hi, my package is "Plus TV Access Everything with Fibre". I've noticed that I'm being charged £3 /month for Call Diversion, and have been for as long as I can view previous bills. I don't recall asking for this feature - there's no reason at all I'd want to divert calls from my landline.

It looks like I can cancel it from within My Account, but how can I request a refund of some or all of the past payments for a feature I don't want and didn't ask for?

Thank you.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Daniel,

As advised, please can you create your own topic and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

@Daniel123, if you are still not able to remove it, please start your own topic, and staff will sort it out for you during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Daniel123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

I'm having the same problem. How do I cancel this please???

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi @PhilGee65

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thanks, @Gliwmaeden2, I've found this too ... Just (even more) confused why this is £3 when the Calling Features boost appears to be free.

Thank you for moving my question to Billing - I appreciate your help.

Phil

PhilGee65
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

Update ...

So, it appears I can't cancel it - the Manage Boosts page https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/myservices/myservices/view doesn't show Call Diversion as a feature; but it does show the Calling Features Boost, which "Gives you features like Call Divert, Call Waiting, Ringback, Reminder Call and Three Way Calling.". Apparently, this is selected for my account, and apparently it's free.

So why (even if I have to have this feature I don't need or want) why am I being charged for it? Please can someone explain? Thanks.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

@PhilGee65, as Talktalk sends you a notification about the bill every month, you are expected to keep on top of the details!

They may not view your request for a refund sympathetically as all details will have been in your My Account from the beginning. 

I'll move this to the billing section for staff to follow up during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.