cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Can't log into my account

gordon_r
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I just got a letter from TalkTalk which says they cannot reach me via my tiscali email address (which is still operational), and that they will begin to charge me for sending a paper bill.  I tried logging in and have also changed the account password, but all log-in attempts end up with it going back to the log in page.  Eventually an error message "Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later." appears.  I tried registering my account under a different email address, but it just informs me that this account is already registered with the tiscali email address, so just going round in circles....

gordon_r_0-1677158531705.png

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi gordon_r

Your my account access is effected by a long running fault which is stopping access, the account which is for our MailPlus service does have an outstanding balance, the yearly subscription was due in January and is still outstanding, I suspect the agent was looking at the old account.

0 Likes

gordon_r
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Never got any follow-up to this.  I just called talktalk customer services who (after struggling to understand the question) told me that it is a mistake due to "a system problem" and I don't owe anything on my account.  

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6
0 Likes

gordon_r
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Yes, the email address is working OK for send and receive, both webmail and via Outlook.  But I cannot log into any account details.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi gordon_r

Sorry that you are having problems.

Are you able to send and receive with that email address? 

0 Likes