cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Can’t login to my account

michaelb989
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I cannot seem to log into My Account. Each time I attempt to log in it constantly reloads and refreshes over and over. I have tried multiple browsers and devices as well as clearing my cookies and cache. Please can I have some advice on this?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You're welcome Michael.

I reported the login issue via the 'normal' links quite some time ago. But I just use the link to login direct to My Package & Services.  If I inadvertently select an official link and the MyAccount page loads and reloads ad-infinitum I just select the My Package & Services link that I have on the browser bookmarks toolbar and the page loads straight away.

I do appreciate your time in letting us know that this fix works for you as well. Thank you so much.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Arne,

Sadly this does not seem to be a solution. I’ve tried multiple browsers across multiple devices and in incognito mode and still the issue remains.

Gondola’s work around helps though.

Message 3 of 6

Hi Gondola,

This work around works! Thanks for the suggestion.

the issue still remains trying to log in normally, but at least I can now access My Account.

thank you!

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

HI michaelb989

This issue is usually caused by popup/adblockers can you ensure they are disabled for My Account. 

Can you also try an incognito window. 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I find this link to My Package and Services is more reliable. And if you put it on the browser toolbar it's always available.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution