cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cancel Unlimited UK Calls Boost

CLyon
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Can any one tell me how to cancel Unlimited UK Calls Boost.

I have tried online as per instructions but it will not work. The delete option is not offered.

I have tried Chat several times but it's never available.

I have tried phoning 03451 720088 but just got to talk to a robot. I am hard of hearing so the robot sent a text for me to respond to. I responded to the text.  I got an automated response saying they couldn't respond! Try TalkTalk Help!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

HI @CLyon

Sorry that you are having problems. 

I have requested the calls boost is removed as soon as possible, be aware that all calls are now chargeable, your  bill is due to be paid tomorrow (20th) so we wont be able to remove the charge from this bill, but it will be credited back to your account for next months bill. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@CLyon 

If all else fails then the support team here can sort this out for you when they are back online from Monday. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Normally you need to call the Loyalty Department on their direct number of 0345 1725157, but as you are hard of hearing, that will not work for you. I would have suggested online chat, but I don't know if any of this is of use:-

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Hearing-Impairment/bd-p/tta-hearing 

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes