Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Aleksandra 2
Team Player
Message 19 of 19

Years ago I was a secretary of a social club in Derby. Since then my name is on the contract. As far as I know it suppose to be a business account but now when the club is closed down and the owners and bill payers were trying to cancel Talk Talk services ,they found out that only I can stop it. I don’t know password and I m living abroad and I can’t call directly. How I can approach it online? All my Emails are unanswered. The owners were paying bills for over a year, when the club was closed and now stopped DD , after endless phone calls and emails. Talk talk now chasing me through debt collectors.

Situation is unbelievable.

Who I can contact to solve this problem.

All what we want is Talk Talk to stop to provide services. All the outstanding bills will be paid but this has to stop.

any advice?!

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18

Message 1 of 19

Hi Aleksandra 2,

Apologies for the delay.

It appears you haven't provided the landline or account number under your community profile, as such we're unable to locate the account. 

Can you please update your community profile to include your:
    • Name
    • Telephone number/account number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks, 
Jo

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 19

OK, apologies, I may have confused matters more. I have obscured the number you posted here because you should never put such information in public. Arne will still be able to see it though, let's wait for further advice from him.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 19

But I’m ok to chat here 

its just a nightmare 

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

Message 4 of 19

35C480F6-39DE-4808-B7D1-2D3C24D0028C.png

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

Message 5 of 19

I have problems to change things 

the talk talk landline no:

*removed for security*

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

Message 6 of 19

I did that and he said that he asked for not “a” number but number associated to this account.

I put a landline talk talk number.

I will try to change it back 

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 19

You need to put the TalkTalk landline number and account number if you have it into your personal profile so that Arne can look into this further. We don't need your details, just those for the account you are concerned about. Click here, scroll down and put them in the Private notes section. 

Message 8 of 19

I joined the comunity on my mobile which is with 3 to sort out this problem.

I don’t have a talk talk MyAccount. I just know the landline number and account number in question.

my messages here disappear and , I can’t see them. I’m confused, 

I changed the phone number for my personal which is associated with community talk talk 

is that what you need?

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 19

Not "a" phone number @Aleksandra 2 , the phone number related to this account, just to be clear. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 19

I added a phone number.

can someone at least confirm if it’s my date of birth on the account?

I think the problem is with that 

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

Message 11 of 19

Hi @Aleksandra 2

As per the last topic I need to know ANY account information in order to see what's happening. 

Add either the landline number, the Account number or the full address of the building to your your community profile. 

Thank you. 

Message 12 of 19

I missed that 

I have very limited internet here, the chat is very complicated for me and I think due to my location I don’t have all benefits of this website, as on other similar websites due to some kind of restrictions.

I’m in North Africa.

I will be more vigilant this time. Thanks 

A.E.Nowak

Message 13 of 19

@Aleksandra 2 , Staff should get round to responding here in due course, however a member of staff was waiting for you to reply to them on your previous topic here Debt Collection - Page 3 - TalkTalk Help & Support

Message 14 of 19

Is it possible to talk to someone from Talk Talk here. The situation is so stressful for me and I feel powerless.

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

Message 15 of 19

I would love to think that they will close the account but on the letter from debt collectors it said “the account remain on hold until the 1/11/21 to allow you time to consider the information provided “

What information?! I have not a clue. We are worrying that after the payment they will carry on to provide services for closed down building and carry on charging, like they did for over a year 

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 16 of 19

@Aleksandra 2 wrote:

All what we want is Talk Talk to stop to provide services. All the outstanding bills will be paid but this has to stop.

any advice?!

The only way to cancel a TalkTalk service is to phone them. What makes you think TalkTalk are still providing a service anyway? I would have though that if they have passed the case onto debt collectors, that would signify that they have cut off the service and washed their hands of it. Have you contacted the debt collectors?

0 Likes

Aleksandra 2
Team Player
Message 17 of 19

Hi, yes 

it took me all this time to receive a bill in question from the debt collectors. I would never imagine that it can be something to do with the club. That’s why I was confused as my tenants didn’t use talk talk

but now I know what is all about.

A.E.Nowak
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 18 of 19

Is this related to your previous topic where you said you were a landlord?

0 Likes