cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cannot login to my account from abroad

itchyfeet1000
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I am currently travelling in Kazakhstan and need to pay my bill preferably by card but I keep getting the message you cannot login from your current location, any suggestions how I can get around this without paying for a VPN?

As a last resort I can pay with bank transfer but prefer not to.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Moving this to the billing section for you. 

Staff will respond during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

You should be able to make a transfer just using the account number which is displayed in your billing notification email, @itchyfeet1000.

So you don't need to be logged into My Account to find the information you need, as long as you can access normal banking. 

1000003182.jpg

Talktalk security was tightened after the 2015 hack - it does mean access abroad is tricky. Similarly, Talktalk email often doesn't work abroad as they prefer to block sending from countries prone to spamming etc, though you can usually still receive emails.

0 Likes

itchyfeet1000
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Unfortunately they all require me to login which the system will not allow me to do, this is not a problem with any of my other utilities or previous broadband providers.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

No, @itchyfeet1000.

List of ways to pay:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/waystopay

If you know you are to be away a lot, you really need to set up Direct Debit as it just ticks over (usually!).

0 Likes