Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login to MyAccount

MikeyM101
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

As the title says I cant log in to MyAccount, I have tried for a few weeks now at different times on multiple devices through all available browsers and each time it goes through to the authorization and then I get "Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later." 

I am only a TalkTalk MailPlus customer but I want to cancel my service and ensure that my payment does not go through for the next year. However I cant get in to the account to do this. I do not use TalkTalk broadband although about 7 years ago I was a TalkTalk broadband customer. 

Please help me fix this. 

thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

MikeyM101
First Timer
Message 1 of 4

Thanks, I will give them a call on Monday to cancel my MailPlus account. 

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi MikeyM101,

As Gondola advised, please contact us on the details above to cancel your Email Service.

Thanks,

Jo

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi MikeyM101 

TalkTalk are aware that some MailPlus customers cannot sign in to their MailPlus customer MyAccount. 

However, you can call to cancel a MailPlus subscription. 

Cancel your TalkTalk service

LiveChat to TalkTalk support is here:  Our LiveChat team.  Wait for the light blue Chat now button to appear; It's grey or clear when busy or offline.

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 and cancellations on 0345 172  0046 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, use 0203 441 5550.

TalkTalk supports the Text Relay Service: It's 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution