cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Charged for router

pello02
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I have standard Talk talk broadband which suffers with intermittent service (it regularly disconnects). There is a problem with the line. 

After getting nowhere (complaints raised) I was told to try a new router as mine was faulty. I agreed as long as there was no charge. I have since been charged for the router (£40 or thereabouts). 

I have been with talktalk since the pipex days and I'm incredibly disappointed with the service I've received. I was on the phone for over an hour and passed to 5 different people and didn't get anywhere with regards to my router charge. 

The router is still boxed and unused. 

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi pello02

A credit has been raised on the your account today by customer services. 

Request a refund in My Account.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Give it a go. I am confident the billing issue can be resolved, you shouldn't be charged for a replacement for a faulty router.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Appreciate the response. Currently unhappy at being charged for the router when I was told it would be free. As mentioned above, there are problems with the line. Willing to try the router but not willing to pay for something i've been told I'd not have to pay for. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

You should try the new router to see if that helps with your connection problems.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Moving this to billing for you, @pello02.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.