cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Disconnected

Stressa
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Just been disconnected for no known reason. Been in rental for 4 weeks, had internet and phone for 2 weeks due to incompetent change over by talk talk and now they have disconnected my account. 
spent last hour on chat to be told that I need to speak to a manager which could be between 24 to 48 hours. 
Again I can’t work from home, the telly can’t run and the wife’s internet is not available due to no Wi-Fi. 
who can I contact to get things moving. 
mos it can’t be due to not paying bill as I am in credit from compensation due to delay in installation into the rental. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4
0 Likes

Stressa
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

I have been on the Chat for nearly 2 hours. They are telling me that the account has been disconnected and that I need to open a new account. I cannot accept this type of service and I will be looking for a new provider who cannot be any way as incompetent as Talk Talk.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

It looks like you have been restricted because you haven't paid your bill. I doubt that any compensation has come through in time to cover it. 

I have moved this to the Billing section for you, but the support team here won't be back online until Monday.

0 Likes